Service Specialist - Houston / San Antonio / Austin / Wichita Falls
Versacor Enterprises, LLC is a rapidly growing Texas-based company providing Managed Pest Solutions for commercial and industrial businesses. Our customers span a wide range of industries that require the very highest standards in pest management: food and beverage processing, warehousing, hospitality, restaurant, health care, schools, pharmaceutical and property management. We were founded on the principle that our clients deserve quality and value in their pest service, delivered by experts who share a passion for achieving unparalleled results.
Consistently delivering exceptional service is the standard that drives and motivates the people at Versacor. We are committed to environmentally friendly pest management solutions.
Our vision is to build a world-class company known for quality, value and innovation and to always operate in a way that safeguards the environment. We believe that the key to our success is in hiring only the best people who share our passion and will contribute to an environment of teamwork, camaraderie and mutual respect.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who prefers to be out of the office environment and in the field in a company provided service vehicle in a flexible, independent work environment.
We provide two weeks dedicated classroom training in the Dallas-Fort Worth Home Office, followed by four weeks field training in the Houston, San Antonio, Austin or Wichita Falls based route.
Versacor is seeking a professional, hardworking service specialist who will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality pest solutions to commercial clients.
- Organizing and managing a service route of these accounts.
- Communicating recommendations and interacting with clients as a partner in providing a pest-free environment.
You can expect to get out of this position what you put into it with a compensation plan that includes base pay plus sales and production commissions.
Some of the personal attributes found in others who have been successful in performing this type of work include:
- Unwavering professionalism
- Good speaking and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Energetic and friendly demeanor
- Enjoys working with hands
- Sales minded a plus
- Prior pest experience is preferred, but not required
- Must have some computer knowledge.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record. This position involves driving to each account.
- Must be able to work required hours including willingness to be on-call during off work hours and weekends as necessary.
- Prior experience in the service industry is a plus.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Versacor offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including base salary and production commission, health/life/disability insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation and a company vehicle for company use.
Our pledge is to provide all employees with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Versacor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes people of all races, nationalities and ethnicities.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role.
Account Executive: Sales - Dallas and Houston, Tx
Versacor Enterprises is a dynamic service company providing pest prevention services to the commercial market, including health care, food processing, distribution, hospitality and institutional accounts. We are best known for quality, innovation and our commitment to the environment.
We are seeking two high caliber sales professionals to join our growing team: One in Dallas and one in the Houston market. The ideal candidate will have at least three years outside selling experience and be an excellent networker. To prepare newly hired associates for success we offer a demanding training program that covers all aspects of selling our services. We also conduct on-going training focused on individual improvement and career development so each team member grows and excels as the company grows.
- Competitive salary and unlimited commission potential (typical earnings $65K - $100K)
- Health/life/disability insurance
- iphone and computer provided
- 401K plan
- Paid vacation (two weeks in the first year)
- Sales vacations for high producers
- Ten paid company-recognized holidays
- Five paid sick days
- Company vehicle with all expense paid or car allowance
Professionalism, tenacity, organization, enthusiasm and a passion for winning are all important traits to possess. If you would like to join a young, growing company with a winning attitude we would love to hear from you.
- Excellent verbal and strong listening communication skills
- Ability to work a demanding, primarily self-directed work schedule
- Must have the ability to create and edit sales documents
- Must be able to create and deliver power point presentations
- Working knowledge of computers and personal communication devices
- Knowledge of advanced sales techniques
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Must have management potential and a desire to help others succeed
- A bachelors degree would be a plus
- Must have 3 to 5 years of selling experience
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate about winning
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• Supplemental Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Public Holidays
• Sick Days
• 401K Plan
• Holiday Fund