Crawling Insect Program
Versacor’s Crawling Insect Program is designed to maintain a pest-free environment through detailed inspection, elimination by non-pesticidal means, targeted pesticide applications (only if necessary), monitoring, and follow-up/preventive actions. If live activity is found, the following steps will be performed:
- Elimination of all live cockroaches and other crawling insects.
- Preventative dust applications are made to potential cockroach harborage sites.
- Bait applications are made.
- Insect growth regulator (IGR) applications are made.
- Insect monitors are placed to help determine if any activity remains.
- Sanitation and structural repair recommendations are made and discussed with management.
- Follow-up is performed until all activity is eliminated. Caulking and sealing are done to eliminate pest harborages.